Friday, November 27, 2009

The Ultimate Tool

In my past few posts I mentioned a few times that I had done some remodeling the past few months on an apartment. In the process I collected a few tools to help me do the work. One of them being my neighbor. (Little joke there)

So one day, my neighbor and I were at the Home Depot. There was a crowed around a table with a tool that buzzed. The moment I saw the tool, I knew exactly what it was. My neighbor asked me "What is that?"

I told him I know exactly what it is and told him a short story about when I was little.

I told him that when I was a kid and had to have a cast removed from my arm. The Dr. pulled out this tool that buzzed and scared the hell out of me. I told him I remember how he showed me how it cut material but not skin.

Long story short you can now buy that same tool at Home Depot under the name of Dremel Multi-Max

Now I'm not looking to give a plug, but I have to say....This tool saved my butt quite a few times.

If your ever gonna get a single tool, I would have to say this is the tool to get. Check out some of the videos on the site, or check out the review below. I bet you'll be saying "That is awesome!"

This tool has payed for its self (for me) in a very short time! This would make an excellent X-Mas gift for all the Dads out there!

No comments: